The complete list of things in the 1.52 update.
- Roster now resets upon hit default.
- Initial leaderboard scores are no longer zeros.
- Nobody should be moving your units anymore!
- Now everyone can have a purple heart!
- Fixed missing trees on Artillery Delight.
- Added issue detection code to help keep match integrity.
- Rare match ACCEPT issues fixed.
- Players and last move shown in floating notification.
- Strengthened ‘The Breach’ wall in 4 popular points.
- Fixed rare issue where you surrender and lose connection (freezes match).
- Fixed rare issue ‘no moves sent’ and lost connection (freezes match).
- Offline play with solo maps restored.
- Invisible unit issue detection added.
- Typo fixes.
- No more super rare (score double 8 blue points from a base)
- Added some minor analytics to help with usability and improvements.
- Buildings can no longer select adjacent melee targets and attack them!
- All Time Top Commanders on front page increased to 10.
- Waking the game no longer rarely disruptive to matches or match lists.
- Match list loading improvements and fixes.
This was a solid stability update.